SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Yesterday at 02:54:32 PM] BillT: camel pose - http://www.thesecretsofyoga.com/Bikram/bikram-camel.html

[Yesterday at 06:23:41 PM] ClintonRH: Hate being the second to last vehicle to leave Boyette. Green Ford Ranger, anyone know them?

[Yesterday at 06:39:26 PM] MM: whybrh?

[Yesterday at 07:06:52 PM] ClintonRH: makes you wonder if there's someone stuck out there and it was getting dark really fast. 

[Yesterday at 07:08:19 PM] ClintonRH: Hopedully they're not still there I couldn't stay to see if they came in.

[Yesterday at 07:49:56 PM] ProEdgeBiker.com: they better not be doing no night riding...  ;-)

[Yesterday at 08:43:06 PM] Skinman: Anyone going to see Government Mule next week?

[Yesterday at 08:47:54 PM] Skinman: Mellowme check messages

[Yesterday at 09:24:00 PM] ProEdgeBiker.com: whats that skin?

[Yesterday at 11:09:59 PM] mellowme17: i did and thanks!

[Yesterday at 11:40:12 PM] HalfBreed: mellow...ridin tomorrow??

[Yesterday at 11:40:32 PM] HalfBreed: early??  as appropriate...

Advanced search  

News:

Alafia Fat Tire Festival (Nov 6-9, 2009) 2009 Event was a lot of fun.  Event Information here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ***3RD ANNUAL SUPER "BOWL" XLIV PARTY***  (Read 49 times)

HalfBreed

• Amatuer Billy Goat
  • Wake, Smoke, Ride, Work, Sex, Sleep....Day by Day
***3RD ANNUAL SUPER "BOWL" XLIV PARTY***
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:00:47 PM »
COME PARTY WITH US AT SUPER BOWL!!!

The 3rd Annual Super "Bowl" Party kicks off Feb 7th, 2010, 5PM at my parents house in Bloomingdale.  This is a neighborhood party that I created 2 years ago for my father to enjoy his new sports bar style patio and bar.  This year, he stops me and says "this year needs to be bigger"  we've had about 50 people for the last 2, this year, ALL friends are welcome.  So, fellow bikers and friends, here is your flyer.  Hope to see you there.  Some of the highlights:
*4 large mounted HDTV's
*HD surround sound
*beer and wine bar
*BBQ
*Xbox360 (for the kids)
*trampoline (for the drunk adults :)
*fire pit
*pool (COLD)
*lots of seating

people are welcome (but not required) to bring a favorite snack or drink.  Bring a friend or two.  I will post info as it comes available so check back often.  Also, if you would like to bring something special, let me know by leaving a post below.  This will help us decide what to bring.  That way everyone will eat your specialty and we wont overmake the same food items.  Thanks and hope to see alot of you there
HalfBreed  (813)526-2029
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:09:49 PM by Kevan, Reason: Set Topic Sticky until Feb 7 »
Ill bunny hop you bitch!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 25 queries.