Author Topic: Singletrack Samurai Productions Presents: Dirty DANO's 100 April 17th 8am  (Read 3924 times)

Offline Jonesy

• Clipless Mountain Goat
Great job to those that finished. I , unfortunately was one of the many that did not. (Note to self, do not go out so hard on the first 50 when there is pizza and a car ride back to the trailhead available at lunch.) I had a goal of catching the 6:30 starters before lunch when I left at 8:00 which I was able to do, but emptied the tank  in the process. SSP did an outstanding job designing the course, and an even better job providing support and entertainment. I look forward to participating in the next SSP event!

Online Dan-o

• Cycling Sherpa
  • My Bike: NINER EMD 1X9
Rock on Jonesy!!!  You definitely suprised me by quitting early. Then again you also suprised me by catching us as well. Thought you would have made the whole deal. I cut it short and bypassed the Gnar on the way back after coming out of John Brown. Rode the yellow Epic back and came out with 89. Just wanted to let you know I made it without calling for Help!
wherever you go.....there you are.
Just a big Hooper!

Online Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Current Ride: 2009 Giant Trance X3
    • Trips for Kids Tampa Home Page
  • My Bike: Current Ride: 2009 Giant Trance X3
Great job by all of you.. Next year i am in this one...
Please Help Trips for Kids Tampa!
Visit www.mtbyouthride.org to see how!

Offline J. Ryan

• Cycling Sherpa
I may have been a "slow poke" but I made it. I was so close to taking the SR200 Bailout at mile 88. I had Karlos in the back of my head saying "do you have what it takes?".

Offline Singletrack Samurai

• Cycling Sherpa
  • My Bike: Salsa Mamasita & Fixie War Machine
I may have been a "slow poke" but I made it. I was so close to taking the SR200 Bailout at mile 88. I had Karlos in the back of my head saying "do you have what it takes?".

YOu did it brother, its all that matters ~!