Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: thankful  (Read 1537 times)

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
thankful
« on: February 23, 2007, 07:27:04 AM »
This is close to the time of the month that if it were November it would be thanksgiving and this got me to thinking that i am thankful for the fact that there isn't spelling nazi's on this board. If you make a mistake with the spelling nobody gives a crap and its ok to just punch out the words and if they are mis-spelled as long as the message is understood everything is cool. And then since I was thinking about being thankful I was thinking I am thankful for being able to ride the best bike in the world '07 Ellsworth Truth, and i am thankful that I haven't busted or hit a tree and also that the weather has been as good as its been. Thats all. Carry on.    ;D
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline Ken

• Swampster
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Ride On!!!
    • http://www.myspace.com/keno442
Re: thankful
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 08:19:30 AM »
I agree Ells, we tend to forget how blessed we are to be able to ride year round in the type of weather we have, except for your last race! I know I'm thankful to be able to ride almost everyday and greedily wish I could make more group, night rides and group events. Thankful for no spelling bees also. I have a short somewhere between the thought processor and my fingers sometimes!
If you don't crash occassionaly, you're not riding hard enough!!

Offline Homer 2-Niner

• Hardtail Monkey
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • ride it rigid..
  • My Bike: ninER one9 rigid singleSPEED
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 08:22:13 AM »
yep.. i'm thankful too. i just wish my bike would stop breaking.. maybe its time to replace the trusty steed but i am not ready.. that bike has been good to me.. 

but i am thankfull that i can ride, every day and every time..  god love mountain bikers..  oh ok, and roadies too..

=Bob  ;D
the world should ride a rigid singlespeed!

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 08:41:42 AM »
This is close to the time of the month that if it were November it would be thanksgiving and this got me to thinking that i am thankful for the fact that there isn't spelling nazi's on this board. If you make a mistake with the spelling nobody gives a crap and its ok to just punch out the words and if they are mis-spelled as long as the message is understood everything is cool. And then since I was thinking about being thankful I was thinking I am thankful for being able to ride the best bike in the world '07 Ellsworth Truth, and i am thankful that I haven't busted or hit a tree and also that the weather has been as good as its been. Thats all. Carry on.    ;D

spealing netzi???? wo seid you hav 2 no speling 2 parcipitate n diz brd?  I tougt you were thkful bicuse of incimone tax retorn seision is on us. 

Doz dat no me, dat  s how me rely speaky. 

Offline Ken

• Swampster
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Ride On!!!
    • http://www.myspace.com/keno442
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 04:52:17 PM »
r u speekin spanysh MArcel?
If you don't crash occassionaly, you're not riding hard enough!!

Offline Stumpjumper

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 06:53:01 PM »
Youall have it all right.  Thankful that we can ride year round, and have great places to ride.

Kenny ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What was I THINKING !!!!!!

Advertisement: