Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: For those who have Boyette what it is,...THANKS !  (Read 608 times)

Offline OHIOFINFAN4LIFE

• First Bike
  • My Bike: Specialized comp 29er
For those who have Boyette what it is,...THANKS !
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:52:09 PM »
I'm new to riding, going on about 4 weeks. Love the new bike and have riden Morris Bridge & Alafia. But, it's Balm Boyette I'm spending the most time at. For me, its an almost perfect learning place. I find that all levels of trails are great skill buildings for me. More and more I'm learning to "keep the rubber side down". I like the double tracks going around the place, which is where I can work on the cardio/stamina between trails. Again perfect for a beginner.

So, to those who have been invovled with planning, building, & maintianing these trails,......thanks a million. Your hard work has given me hours of enjoyment.

I travel with work moving every 3-5 months. I'm here til May 1st, then its across the country we go. Seattle is where we're heading for the Summer, but not before we take about 2 1/2 weeks getting there. I should be able to find some trails between here and there, and the time to ride a few. Until then I'm going to keep riding here on the sweet ass trails at Boyette.....

Offline OHIOFINFAN4LIFE

• First Bike
  • My Bike: Specialized comp 29er
Re: For those who have Boyette what it is,...THANKS !
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 02:54:02 PM »
one more thing, ....the $20 I just donated was the money I spent all day !!! I had a great time this Sat. & Sun.

Advertisement: