Author Topic: Coming Soon --- "Team Kids AJ's" BMX and MTB for kids 5-12 years old!  (Read 91 times)

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Current Ride: 2009 Giant Trance X3
    • Trips for Kids Tampa Home Page
  • My Bike: Current Ride: 2009 Giant Trance X3
From Roy Foley from AJ's racing Team -- "Aj's Team thinking of starting Team Kids Aj's for children. Ages 5-12 BMX and MTB. Send me your thoughts. Thanks"

Check out Team AJ's race teams FaceBook page at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44122436706
Please Help Trips for Kids Tampa!
Visit www.mtbyouthride.org to see how!

Offline RKL

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Amatuer Billy Goat
"Travel Ball" for kid bikers.  As a former softball dad, my only advice is it will cost Mom & Dad a bunch of $$, and if not done in moderation will end up sucking a lot of the fun out of the sport that got you into it the first place.   ;D

Offline SandPine

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • SS Bender
    • <b>SandPine's Ride Reports</b>
"Travel Ball" for kid bikers.  As a former softball dad, my only advice is it will cost Mom & Dad a bunch of $$, and if not done in moderation will end up sucking a lot of the fun out of the sport that got you into it the first place.   ;D
It won't cost more then going for a ride at a trail.  It's ideal for those who ride mtb or are already racing.  Specially the local (within 2-3 counties of the area) races.  You enter your kid to race then go ride afterwards.