Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: multi tool found  (Read 799 times)

Offline MBruns

• Amateur Billy Goat
multi tool found
« on: April 18, 2010, 03:14:57 PM »
I found a multi tool at Alafia this weekend describe it and I will get it back to ya
Mike
Brunsmspts@aol.com
A 'good' ride is one that you can walk away. A'great' ride is one after which you can use the bike again.

Offline hygieneboy

• Cycling Sherpa
Re: multi tool found
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 01:18:59 PM »
Is it small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and has several allen wrenches at both ends that fold into the handle?   ;D

Offline MBruns

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:13:29 PM »
Wow thats amazing ! ;)
A 'good' ride is one that you can walk away. A'great' ride is one after which you can use the bike again.

Offline ClintonRH

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 12:34:24 AM »
I was going to say that it had some pokey things attached to a wiggly bit but I'm not missing one.

Offline MBruns

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:08:10 AM »
Some days you ride and its like a yard sale out there, water bottles,CO2's, tools you name it, I have lost stuff and its nice when you can get the good stuff back when it falls to the trail, but the reality is not everyone reads the forums.
Mike :)

Offline ProEdgeBiker .

• SUPPORTING OUR TRAILS By DONATING $30/yr for a SWAMP FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • *SPECIALIZED & SCOTT* My SWEATSHOP BOUTIQUES!
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
  • Favorite Trail: BOYETTE/P-TRAIL
  • My Bike: 650b SPECIALIZED EPIC & SCOTT FOIL 15
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 11:30:23 AM »
Some days you ride and its like a yard sale out there, water bottles,CO2's, tools you name it, I have lost stuff and its nice when you can get the good stuff back when it falls to the trail, but the reality is not everyone reads the forums.

3% of SWAMPers participate in the Forums

Offline Slowjenfizz

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: Giant Lust 1
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 04:46:45 PM »

I've found 2 cell phones, tools, a number of water bottles (even a polar!  sweet!) and a still cold bottle of chocolate milk.  (it had been drunk from or I would have drained it)

All at Flatwoods/TC so I gave the found stuff to the rangers.  Except the polar water bottle.  Finders, keepers on that one!  Actually, I did post on the yahoo group, no takers.

Yeah, prob not that many peeps on the forum.  Might do better on the yahoo group.  Of course, not every one who's in SWAMP reads that, either.  And SWAMP only represents a small number of bikers using the trails.

Jennifer

Advertisement: