Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Started a blog about local trails  (Read 669 times)

Offline dirtrider410

• First Bike
Started a blog about local trails
« on: April 26, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »
Hey just letting everyone know I started a blog about local trails, training for off road tri's and anything mountain biking. Check it out for some good stories, pictures and videos (soon) . . . http://justryde.blogspot.com/
If you don't crash how do you know your limits . . . ?

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
Re: Started a blog about local trails
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 07:46:57 AM »
Nice story... I would also have felt bad for that 63 yro.  But yea that is kick arse man.  When I joined swamp and did my first club ride with the C group, the lead was a 55+ guy with another 50 or 60+ sweep guide.  I didn't think I was going to learn much from them and was going to be totally bored.  They kick my butt and made all the little climbs we did that day easy.  I ended up bonking (didn't even know what that was) and walking a lot.  There is another older swamper who is in great shape and I belive he is over 65 and mabe approaching 70.  Is Mr. Stillwagon and his wife Roawna.  She doesn't ride as much as him but she still gets on.  I still Mr. Stillwagon take part on the 50 miler rides, FTF, and other events.  They are always there with a smile.  I also hope to be riding when I get to be their age.  Wes and Marty (founders of swamp) are over or close to 65 and they both can still ride.  Let's not even talk about how old Art is but he can still kick anyone butt around here.  :-)

Goog blog and keep them articles comin... good luck at the xterras.  10 miles of trail runnign... outch!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:50:01 AM by SandPine »

Advertisement: