Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 08:46:57 AM] Luis: I'm not a geologist

[Today at 08:45:07 AM] Alan: BTW...very gentlemanly of you to park under the car port and let your gf park out in the rain ;)

[Today at 08:44:58 AM] mksandoz: GA is hiring Geologists Lu

[Today at 08:44:02 AM] Alan: might as well just pave the front yard

[Today at 08:43:49 AM] Alan: never get all that shit out of your grass

[Today at 08:43:41 AM] Luis: FLOOD

[Today at 08:43:22 AM] mksandoz: crappy job, lol

[Today at 08:43:21 AM] Alan: curious to see what happens with this lake behind the house.  Went from the lowest I've ever seen it up to avg level in two days

[Today at 08:43:06 AM] mksandoz: apparently there are dudes raking it all up right now

[Today at 08:41:58 AM] Alan: bummer :(

[Today at 08:41:57 AM] BillT: they don't like your kind, mk

[Today at 08:41:44 AM] mksandoz: i did lay a bit of pine straw earlier this week that is now gone

Author Topic: When does Boyette Open in the morning  (Read 5645 times)

Offline Singletrack Samurai

• Ninja Master Cyclist
  • My Bike: Salsa Mamasita & Fixie War Machine
Re: When does Boyette Open in the morning
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 08:51:36 AM »
Common sense doesn't seem to exist anymore. Just ask the moron who keeps parking 1' from my car so he can park under the tree.

Common sense says if your worried about it, PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE  :)  The lot is HUGE...
My bad. I didn't realize that Chumba Racing owned that spot. It won't happen again.

Common sense is telling me not to ride MTB on the weekends anymore, or move to the mountains.

I agree, LOL...

Offline SandPine

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 09:22:48 AM »
Common sense says if your worried about it, PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE  :)  The lot is HUGE...
WTH...?  Coby, I think you mis-read Harvey's post.  Harvey was already out riding and when he came back, that dude (or girl) on a older Chevy S10 (or similar small truck) parked next to him.  Leaving very little space for Harvey to get to his door.  Only to park next to the tree.  Was Chumba person too lazy to park out on the street like the rest of us when the lot is full? 

The way you type your comment is .... well I think you are joking about the lot being HUGE... if you ever go there on a Saturday morning at 9am, you have to park about 5-6 cars away from the entrance on the main road... 

Boyette has gotten very popular and it needs more parking!!!  It wwon't be long before the property manager put s pay box there. Actually, I am surprise they haven't done it.  I would gladly pay it.

Offline HalfBreed

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • Wake, Smoke, Ride, Work, Sex, Sleep....Day by Day
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 09:24:52 AM »
Common sense doesn't seem to exist anymore. Just ask the moron who keeps parking 1' from my car so he can park under the tree.

My bad. I didn't realize that Chumba Racing owned that spot. It won't happen again.

Common sense is telling me not to ride MTB on the weekends anymore, or move to the mountains.

PLEASE tell me its not a silver Jeep Wrangler (little jeep)  Wrangler or Rubicon??  If it is, I know the individual.  He's interesting...

Common sense NEVER tells you NOT to ride ur bike.  Just park on the street or quit fighting for the tree.  I dont think the other person saw the "HARVEY" racing sign either :)
Ill bunny hop you bitch!!!

Offline HalfBreed

• Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 09:28:17 AM »
WTH...?  Coby, I think you mis-read Harvey's post.  Harvey was already out riding and when he came back, that dude (or girl) on a older Chevy S10 (or similar small truck) parked next to him.  Leaving very little space for Harvey to get to his door.  Only to park next to the tree.  Was Chumba person too lazy to park out on the street like the rest of us when the lot is full? 

The way you type your comment is .... well I think you are joking about the lot being HUGE... if you ever go there on a Saturday morning at 9am, you have to park about 5-6 cars away from the entrance on the main road... 

Boyette has gotten very popular and it needs more parking!!!  It wwon't be long before the property manager put s pay box there. Actually, I am surprise they haven't done it.  I would gladly pay it.

PARK ON THE STREET!!  BOYETTE PARKING IS HUGE!!!  YOU GOT MILES OF BALM BOYETTE!!!!

Also, there will never be a fee for Boyette because it is a county park and is non profit maintained.  You will NEVER see a pay box there....

And if people park close, park further.  Who cares if you are 1/8 mile down the road, arent you there to do 15-20 on a MTB anyway, lazy ass :)

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 09:30:52 AM »
No, it was Tarek... he is sorry Harvey... Parking lot was full yesterday at 5pm on a Thursday... Saw some no helmet wearing Wal-mart bike riders also..

Common Sense would say don't try responding to Half Breed...:)

Offline HalfBreed

• Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »
No, it was Tarek... he is sorry Harvey... Parking lot was full yesterday at 5pm on a Thursday... Saw some no helmet wearing Wal-mart bike riders also..

Common Sense would say don't try responding to Half Breed... :)

Just tired of complaints about parking, sand, two mile out @ boyette, ect....

Youd think people who love the sport would just love the ride, without all the little quirks...

JUST RIDE!  PARK WHEREVER.  MURDER THAT SAND WHEN YOU RIDE IT.  PICK UP GARBAGE.  HAVE FUN!!!

Stop sweatin the petty stuff and start pettin the SWEATY STUFF!!!!  :)

Im out to crowded, bad parking Boyette for a pedal in a few.  See ya

Offline ProEdgeBiker

• PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR TRAILS By DONATING $30/yr to SWAMP for a FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • *SPECIALIZED & SCOTT* My SWEATSHOP BOUTIQUES!
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
  • My Bike: 650b SPECIALIZED EPIC & 700cc SCOTT FOIL
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2010, 12:08:10 PM »

I would gladly pay too, and maybe if they charge, it would keep some of the RIFF RAFF out of there.

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »
So let me get this straight. I park in an empty parking lot and go ride. I come back and there is someone parked 1ft from my car, and I'm responsible because I didn't park out by the road? Does that make sense to anyone else?
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline Jonesy

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »
I think Darrin hit the nail on the head.

Offline Darrinw2001

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 12:34:44 PM »
I think Darrin hit the nail on the head.

ya think? :)

Offline ProEdgeBiker

• PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR TRAILS By DONATING $30/yr to SWAMP for a FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »
So let me get this straight. I park in an empty parking lot and go ride. I come back and there is someone parked 1ft from my car, and I'm responsible because I didn't park out by the road? Does that make sense to anyone else?

LOL! Love the signature..LOL!

Offline Dan

• Huffy Rider
  • My Bike: 08 Giant Trance X2
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 06:59:20 AM »
Common sense would be an answer to the question "When does Boyette open in the morning?"

Offline ProEdgeBiker

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 08:49:19 AM »

Offline Darrinw2001

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »
Uh PEB, it is the reverse of that... from Dawn to Dusk, is there a movie with that title?  ;D

Offline ProEdgeBiker

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
Is this better?
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 09:37:21 AM »

How bout now DW? :P