Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Riding partners anyone interested in Weekday Ride around 530...  (Read 677 times)

Offline Joe Messina

• Amateur Billy Goat
  • Favorite Trail: Alafia
  • My Bike: Specialized FSR XC Comp
Hello All,

If you want to meetup and ride with me during the week at any of our parks speak up fine folks.
I am currently at a B- level. I know I can improve my endurance and skill set by adding a once a week ride. Currently I ride once a week at the parks. Anyways, once a week is not allowing me to expand upon my base...I have been riding now of only 8 months and love this new found sport of mine. So hey don't be shy,,,the more the merrier ...any day is great during the week plus the one ride on the weekend...maybe I will turn into a beast....hehe....joke joke.....
PS...If any of the leads want to come and be our trail lead...you are always more than welcome we need you!!!!! :) 8)

Come on Out,,,,lets ride....thanks...
Email or phone
813-727-4555.....Joe Messina

Joe Messina
Peace Out beautiful People....just sayin.....

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief
Re: Riding partners anyone interested in Weekday Ride around 530...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 12:27:43 PM »
Hello All,

If you want to meetup and ride with me during the week at any of our parks speak up fine folks.
I am currently at a B- level. I know I can improve my endurance and skill set by adding a once a week ride. Currently I ride once a week at the parks. Anyways, once a week is not allowing me to expand upon my base...I have been riding now of only 8 months and love this new found sport of mine. So hey don't be shy,,,the more the merrier ...any day is great during the week plus the one ride on the weekend...maybe I will turn into a beast....hehe....joke joke.....
PS...If any of the leads want to come and be our trail lead...you are always more than welcome we need you!!!!! :) 8)

Come on Out,,,,lets ride....thanks...
Email or phone
813-727-4555.....Joe Messina

Joe, you should ride the Tuesday night  Hole in the Fence ride at Wilderness parks to get Cardio built up... Nice 12 mph avg 16 plus miles will get your cardio up really quick... Trust me... Meet at 5:30pm roll at around 6pm..

Offline Joe Messina

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »
Darrin, as always thanks for the info....I still want to do another ride because the other parks offer cardio and technical riding which hits on all my preferances. I will ride the "Hole in the wall" if I get no partners since I live 10 mnutes away from it. I love riding Boyette or Alaphia too...As usuall you always have something positive to offer on our forum. thanks
Joe Messina

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 04:55:56 PM »
Darrin, as always thanks for the info....I still want to do another ride because the other parks offer cardio and technical riding which hits on all my preferances. I will ride the "Hole in the wall" if I get no partners since I live 10 mnutes away from it. I love riding Boyette or Alaphia too...As usuall you always have something positive to offer on our forum. thanks

I may be getting in a Thursday or Friday Afternoon ride at Boyette starting soon.. I am going to train for a 6 hour race in GA for September and need to log miles and miles.. Don't let Wilderness fool you, it can really improve your cardio and help get your body used to longer rides by keeping a good fast pace...

Offline Joe Messina

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 10:55:18 AM »
wow a 6 hour race...your turning into a beast....go for it and good luck ....
Joe Messina

Advertisement: