Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Almost ready!  (Read 547 times)

Offline Albe23

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: Dartmoor Hornet, all Dartmoor'd out.
Almost ready!
« on: June 26, 2010, 11:44:26 AM »
So if you guys remember me from my last post, that's awesome, if not....hello.  Anyway, I took all the help I got to heart and this is what I have gotten/done since then.  I've replaced my tires with Michelin's Wild Racers, picked up some extra tubes, and just finally gotten my rims trued up and had the rest of the bike tuned up.  I got myself a Lobo Camelbak 3L, hand-pump/co2 deals, gloves, cliff bars (cause they're awesome), and a set of tools.  Only things I need now are tire irons and a helmet...I think.  I'm trying to get my self a helmet today so I can make Croom tomorrow.  Oh and I've been a swamp member for like a month now I hope the moderator finally got around to putting that in my forum account.  So anyone going to croom tomorrow?  Also, anyone know of a place that has helmets I can test fit around the St. Petersburg, Tampa area?
"Force has no place where there is need of skill" - Heredotus

Offline ProEdgeBiker .

• SUPPORTING OUR TRAILS By DONATING $30/yr for a SWAMP FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • *SPECIALIZED & SCOTT* My SWEATSHOP BOUTIQUES!
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
  • Favorite Trail: BOYETTE/P-TRAIL
  • My Bike: 650b SPECIALIZED EPIC & SCOTT FOIL 15
Re: Almost ready!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 12:12:40 PM »
So if you guys remember me from my last post, that's awesome, if not....hello.  Anyway, I took all the help I got to heart and this is what I have gotten/done since then.  I've replaced my tires with Michelin's Wild Racers, picked up some extra tubes, and just finally gotten my rims trued up and had the rest of the bike tuned up.  I got myself a Lobo Camelbak 3L, hand-pump/co2 deals, gloves, cliff bars (cause they're awesome), and a set of tools.  Only things I need now are tire irons and a helmet...I think.  I'm trying to get my self a helmet today so I can make Croom tomorrow.  Oh and I've been a swamp member for like a month now I hope the moderator finally got around to putting that in my forum account.  So anyone going to croom tomorrow?  Also, anyone know of a place that has helmets I can test fit around the St. Petersburg, Tampa area?

Revolution Bikes is located in St Pete

Offline Albe23

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: Dartmoor Hornet, all Dartmoor'd out.
Re: Almost ready!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 03:49:40 PM »
Sweet thanks for the info.  I got a Giro Encinical, I've heard you can't go too wrong with a Giro.  So anyone heading out to Croom tomorrow?
"Force has no place where there is need of skill" - Heredotus

Advertisement: