Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Who is free to ride Thursdays and Fridays most weeks  (Read 1554 times)

Offline biggoofy

• First Bike
  • My Bike: 2010 Speshy FSR XC expert with mavic and wtb goodies
Who is free to ride Thursdays and Fridays most weeks
« on: July 11, 2010, 06:12:46 PM »
Well like the title says who is free in the tampa area to ride with this is more for a buddy than it is for me since i currently live in nc but i will be down in sept and would like to ride with some new people that know the trails and like to have a good time and not bitch the entire ride! ( previous riding buddy did nothing but complain the entire ride )

Offline Slowjenfizz

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: Giant Lust 1
Re: Who is free to ride Thursdays and Fridays most weeks
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »
Big Goofy....

I'm just back from 3 weeks in NC.  Just signed onto the forum and saw your post.

I'm available most weeks those days...mornings now especially in the summer. (I'm going to have to get reacclimated...it was 67 degrees when we left this morning...my body is going to have to readjust to FL summer.)   I've been out of touch with my riding buddies, but we've got a variety of skill levels (I'm on the lower end) and if we're in the woods, we're happy. You'll know us by the big goofy grins on our faces.   

I know Wilderness Park, my buddies know Boyette.

I'm sure you'll get other offers, too.

Jennifer

Offline biggoofy

• First Bike
  • My Bike: 2010 Speshy FSR XC expert with mavic and wtb goodies
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 07:50:26 PM »
awesome ill have to show my buddy this thread the reason i say thurs and fri is because thats his weekend but when i come down imm free almost anytime to go riding so ill be sure to update and keep checking here. What part of nc where you in?

Offline Luke

• Non Club Member
  • Forum Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 05:52:09 PM »
That's nice because it is weekend and beautiful time to riding without pressure.

Offline Zrpo

• Non Club Member
  • Forum Newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 09:43:36 PM »
I'd love to start up a Thursday morning ride. You'll only hear me complain if I break something (bike or self). I get off work at 530am Thursday morning and would love to start a regular bike ride. I'm a 28 year old male and like to ride  my hard tail 29er. I prefer a quick pace and would say I have moderate abilities. I've done alll of Alifia without putting a foot down, but God knows I can't do it again. Who's interested in joining? Text me at 941-456-8241 . How long do we need to ride so I don't feel guilty about having a beer afterwards?

Advertisement: