Author Topic: Need a job  (Read 256 times)

Offline kj

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: Vassago
Need a job
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:14:41 AM »
The company cutbacks caught up to me yesterday so if anyone knows of any opportunities would you please send them my way?

a segment from my resume...

Professional Expertise
I bring extensive experience leading teams in the telecommunications and technology arena. Using an in-depth understanding of core business needs I’ve created functional plans for improvement through objective driven measurements as well as complete unit overhauls in divisions such as Sales Support, Service Delivery, Customer Relations Management and Field Operations.  I offer a history of success through collaborative partnering with internal and external organizations.

Project Management
I can show a successful record of leading teams in the development of high quality customer experience from Sales through Delivery and ongoing relationship building. Able to define, communicate, and fulfill the project’s goals and break complex issues into manageable pieces and work with all levels of Customer management to implement projects of any size.

Results Oriented Leader
Work collaboratively with team members to achieve common goals while maintaining individual responsibilities and commitments. Foster professional growth through mentoring relationships and strong focus on training and development. Experience developing and steering through sets of in-depth measurements and metrics.

I am open to a cross industry move, telecom has paid the bills but isn't terribly exciting.  I have impeccable references from executive level down.  Thanks!!

Offline Sirbikesalot

• Amateur Billy Goat
  • It's always a race!!
  • My Bike: Epic expert
Re: Need a job
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 05:48:45 PM »
The company I work for may be able to help.Go to westpharma.com and check.Or call 727-573-3000 speak to human resorces.I dont know for sure but we have been adding alot of new faces lately.We have two plants in this area.Hope it helps.Btw there are lots of jobs on there keep hitting the next arrow at the bottom;
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:51:59 PM by Chriss »

Offline kj

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 06:36:24 PM »
thanks! much appreciated!!

Online ProEdgeBiker.com

• *SPECIALIZED* My Sweatshop Boutique!
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • You Know It!
    • ProEdgeBiker.com
  • My Bike: Custom 09' Specialized Epic w/ Sweet SLR's
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
KJ,

Also, check The Nielsen Company. It sounds like you'd be a great fit with us due to your telecom background and field operations sales experience.
We're always looking for Field people & Project Managers.

If you do find something, put Carlos Ruiz in the app and I'll put in some good words about you.

http://en-us.nielsen.com/content/nielsen/en_us/careers.html

Offline kj

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 07:06:30 AM »
thank you Carlos!