Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Get Big Discounts Direct from Manufacturers on Promotive.com (Not Spam)  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief

I have made a couple of orders with Promotive.com and so far so good. They are a website that arranges "Pro" deals with manufacturers that offer huge discounts to people that fit into different "Teams" such as "Sports industry insider", "Law Enforcement workers", "Military Members", and others. Some companies offer deals for 40% to 50% off MSRP and some offer 10% to 30% off Wholesale prices. There are some restrictions and shipping can take a couple weeks, but so far it has paid off for me. I found out about them via the IMBA National Mountain Bike Patrol and if you are a member of that, they have a code that will get you on that team. Other teams are easy to qualify for so check it out by using the link below.

Some of the Brands they have are : NUUN, Crank Bros, Sun Ringle/Hayes, Ergon, Clif Bar, Pearl Izumi, WTB, Manitou, Pedros, Sport Beans, and many more. 

You've heard of brands that hook up "pros" with free gear to expose their products to flocks of potential buyers. You may not know those same companies offer discounts to other high-profile customers as well. You're receiving this invitation because I think you're discount-worthy, and I'm pretty sure a bunch of cool brands will feel the same way. There's only one way to find out if you qualify for up to 70 percent off retail - register with ProMotive.com for free!

http://www.promotive.com/invite/DarrinW
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:09:08 AM by Darrinw2001 »

Offline C_Reff

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
  • My Bike: two Monkeys and an Ogre
Re: Get Big Discounts Direct from Manufacturers on Promotive.com (Not Spam)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:28:00 AM »
I use promotive often. Over 90 brands and always adding more. Some discounts are less than wholesale! Some brands take a little while to ship, so if you need something quick, you will have to order elsewhere.  Still compare with with other sites.  I have found eqiuvlent deals on Amazon and chainlove, but most of time, you can't beat it. HUGE potential savings !!

I've ordered products from Pearl I, Crank Bros, Nuun, Cliff, sport beans, Ergon, and more without any problem.

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief
Re: Get Big Discounts Direct from Manufacturers on Promotive.com (Not Spam)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 09:37:55 AM »
I use promotive often. Over 90 brands and always adding more. Some discounts are less than wholesale! Some brands take a little while to ship, so if you need something quick, you will have to order elsewhere.  Still compare with with other sites.  I have found eqiuvlent deals on Amazon and chainlove, but most of time, you can't beat it. HUGE potential savings !!

I've ordered products from Pearl I, Crank Bros, Nuun, Cliff, sport beans, Ergon, and more without any problem.

You are right, not all companies have the best deal (Camelbak for instance) but for the most part you cant beat the prices. It took 3 weeks for my NUUN order to arrive, but I was not in a hurry and at 30% under Wholesale it was worth the wait..

Advertisement: