Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Linked Events

• Boyette Trail Work Day: September 09, 2006

Author Topic: Boyette Trail Work Day Saturday, Sept 9  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Boyette Trail Work Day Saturday, Sept 9
« on: September 04, 2006, 09:16:05 PM »
Hey folks it's that time again.  Second saturday of the month.  We need as many people as possible to help out on the Boyette workday this Saturday, Sept  9th. 9:00 am at Boyette Scrub parking lot

Sundays ride will be at Boyette so fixing the trails the day before would be awesome!

So if your thing is trimming singletrack - oh do we have a slice of heaven for you.

If you would rather swing a weedeater to expose the trail again - step right up my friend for it is waiting on you.

Now, if you are one of those who grunts like Tim Allen with a shovel, pick mattox, macloud, and rake - then welcome to this Saturday because we can really use your enthusiasim.  The Abyss has been abused a bit by rain, rider error, and just a tad bit of neglect.  Together, as a large work party, we can put this place back together again.

So mark your calendar and give us a few hours Saturday to take back the trails.  We will be using parts of Boyette for the Fat Tire Fest as well, so we need to get a handle on it and Alafia.  Oh yeah - did I mention that we have approval for new trails at Boyette?  Yeah - pretty cool looking stuff ahead too.  Some of it is flagged but the rest needs - well folks - it needs you to actually make it happen.

So I sit here begging for as many people as we can get out there to get this done.  The more people the less hard each one has to work.  Not a bad way to look at things, right?

Be sure to RSVP to trails (at) SWAMPclub (dot) org so we have enough lunch and drink on hand.

Hope to see you there.

Garry
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Advertisement: