My white Outcast 29er was stolen from the USF Campus today sometime between 8am and 4pm. Already filed a police report and unfortunately do not have the serial number... but here is a list of parts on the bike:
- Fizik Saddle, black with red stitching. (Cheap Cromo Rails)
- Thomson Setback seat post (27.2x410)
- Rusted Easton EA30 stem
- Easton Handlebars
- Ergon G-2 Grips (Fairly scratched on bar ends)
- Tektro V- Brakes
- (1) Black and (1) Silver water bottle cages
- PDW (Portland Design Works) headlight and tailight
- Banjo Brothers seat bag
- Stock Redline Wheels
- Surly 16t cog
- Scracthed Bontrager crank arms
- Rusty Shimano SPD pedals
- FSA 32t chain ring (not the one in the picture
The frame itself was pretty scratched and dinged.
I feel sick to my stomach, that bike meant a lot to me and has been through a lot with me, if you hear or see anything feel free to shoot me a PM. I keep a pretty close eye on ebay and craiglist already, I just hope the * gets caught.
That's all I can think of for now. I guess its a good thing I just got my new Outcast 29er frame in grey waiting to get built up...