Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Important Workday at Alafia this Saturday, 9/17/2011  (Read 445 times)

Offline Jason & Nancy Daniels

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • I like to bike!
    • Metraworks Web Design
Important Workday at Alafia this Saturday, 9/17/2011
« on: September 13, 2011, 02:29:52 PM »
From Julianne, "We're planning the Alafia workday for Saturday this weekend.  We'll be adding more planks to River Loop to bypass muddy sections, requiring some hauling of 2x12s and constructing a boardwalk; we'll be finalizing the drop in the middle Rabbit Ear, requiring picking up crushed concrete from River Loop in a Polaris and driving it over to the Ear for deposit on the drop.  If we have enough volunteers we also need to repair the two hard options on Rollercoaster, requiring pickax action and hauling pavers.

[/size]Big upper body workout no matter what you chose to help with!!

[/size]Please RSVP so we can bring enough Gatorade and food for lunch!"

[/size]RSVP to trails (at) swampclub (dot) org...

[/size]More info (Facebook link):
[/size]http://www.facebook.com/notes/swamp-mountain-bike-club/workdays-alafia-river-state-park/10150783055610727
Jason Daniels
Salsa El Santo... spicy!

Offline ClintonRH

• Cycling Sherpa
Re: Important Workday at Alafia this Saturday, 9/17/2011
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
I would help but I moved to Pinellas and don't currently have a fuel efficient vehicle. If anyone is coming over from Pinellas already and doesn't mind carpooling I'll be there.

Offline KRUNNCHERO

• Frankenbike builder!
  • Forum Moderator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Smite master!
    • Raymond James Financial Services
Re: Important Workday at Alafia this Saturday, 9/17/2011
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
I want to come, but I have pre-cana to do Saturday during workday time. I really want to get out there and trim because the last time I rode (last weekend), the over growth was horrible.

Kris
We continuously seek feedback from you as to how we can improve our policies and procedures since our primary goal is to act in partnership with you. If you have any questions or need to report any problems on the SWAMP forum, please send me a PM and I will get back with you ASAP.

Advertisement: