SWAMP Community Forums
October 26, 2008, 08:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

History Commands

[Yesterday at 06:14:23 PM] bikehard: jdk u can t hitch a ride if you change ur mind

[Yesterday at 06:16:00 PM] jdk: It would be monumentally stupid 

[Yesterday at 06:16:02 PM] jdk: for me to go

[Yesterday at 06:16:27 PM] jdk: I know I shouldn't

[Yesterday at 06:16:38 PM] bikehard: u still sore?

[Yesterday at 06:17:29 PM] jdk: oh yeah.. I bruised a rib

[Yesterday at 06:17:39 PM] bikehard: yeah, i would probably not go

[Yesterday at 06:17:45 PM] bikehard: let that sucker heal

[Yesterday at 06:18:37 PM] bikehard: aight, I'm out for now , dinner w/ the wife / be back later

[Yesterday at 09:32:06 PM] mksandoz: good luck to all racing FSC at Alafia tomorrow!!! reprasent SWAMP!

[Yesterday at 09:36:25 PM] BillT: good luck to all those racing tomorrow...make that home field advantage count!

[Yesterday at 09:55:43 PM] jdk: good luck ladies and gentlemen

News: SWAMP Forums are available to anyone who wants to join in, register now for free by clicking the register link near the top of this page. Registered guests who login have access to additional boards and topics. Please note that all official SWAMP club communications still come from the Yahoo! e-group.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alafia Trail Conditions  (Read 4169 times)
Forum Manager
Administrator
Cycling Sherpa

Use the big ring!

« on: July 23, 2006, 11:45:18 PM »

the north creek trail was clean and dry. the new addition bridge is working well. it was a little damp where north creek ends and river loop begins, however, river loop appears to be drying out.

dave d.

Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.
1mutthead
SWAMPer
First Bike

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »

Due the the lack of rain, areas at Alafia that usually get sandy are sandy!  If you have'nt rode River Loop or Rock Garden lately, nows the time to ride them.  The River Loop is a little sandy from the entrance to the entrance of the Rock Garden but after that it's hard packed and dry.  I forgot how much fun it was to ride it hard and fast, it's a good workout.  The entrance to Rollercoaster thru the oaks is sandy but the RC is in good shape.  Bridges is in good shape and there is a few sandy areas on the North Creek Trail.  Did'nt make it to Moonscape.

Ride to Live...Live to Ride!
treadlight
Pinoy MTBer
SWAMPer
Ninja Master Cyclist

ssrigid29er26er

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 04:57:50 PM »

April 8, 2007 (11am)
Overall the trails are in good shape. Gatorback is still close. River Loop, Rock Garden, North Creek, Rollercoaster, Rabbit Ears and Moonscape are in good shape. Very sandy on some spots of Loop at Rock Garden before crossing to Frank's Loop.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: