Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: SWAMPER Buying a Cabin Rental Company near Ellijay, Blue Ridge in North Georgia!  (Read 540 times)

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief
Hello All!
Some of you already know this, but my wife and I are buying a cabin rental/property management company on the Glimer/Fannin counties border in the North Georgia mountains. Our cabins are close to the Aska adventure area, the pinhotis, and bear creek mountian bike trails. Our development also has an onsite trail that will be bike and hike friendly as well. We are close to the towns of Blue ridge and Cherry Log, and only 8 miles from Ellijay so there is plenty to see and do for all interests. We will be taking over the buisness on October 9th just in time for the leaves changing colors! So, next time you are looking to head to the mountians, check us out!
http://www.lastresortmountainrentals.com/

Offline firebiker

• Ninja Master Cyclist
Thats awesome, man. Does that mean your moving up there or are you gonna manage it from FL?
My bike is more than a toy; it's my vessel.

Offline Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • Yellow Jersey
  • aka "The OGRE" - Elite Epic Gonzo Soul Rider
  • My Bike: 2012 Salsa EL Mariachi Steel 29er and 2012 Salsa HorseThief
Thats awesome, man. Does that mean your moving up there or are you gonna manage it from FL?

Moving up there next week. will be an onsite owner. We will also have 15 ready to build on lots for sale that have power, water, and telephone run to them already. You can build your own cabin and i'll manage it for you!

Advertisement: