Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Poll

What do you think about Floyd

Guilty Forefit the Tour Champ
1 (10%)
Might be Guilty but I still love what he did in Stage 17
3 (30%)
Dont Care
2 (20%)
Not Guilty
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Floyd Landis Guilty or Innocent??  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Homer 2-Niner

• Hardtail Monkey
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • ride it rigid..
  • My Bike: ninER one9 rigid singleSPEED
Floyd Landis Guilty or Innocent??
« on: May 25, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »
So if you haven't heard the winner of the 1996 Tour de France and owner of Team CSC stated that he used EPO and blood doping to during his cycling career..

That being said what do you guys think about Floyd?

Who's even going to watch the Tour this year?? I may not be a roadie but I love to watch those guys hammer through the mountains...   8)

Go George Hincapie!!!

=Bob  ;)
the world should ride a rigid singlespeed!

Offline slowfatguy

• Yellow Jersey
Re: Floyd Landis Guilty or Innocent??
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »
I don't know why, but I like watching the race as well.

IMO they are all guilty. How are you gonna persecute one guy for doing what all of the riders in the peleton do? They are all cheating in one way, shape, or form.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Offline EllsRider

• Yellow Jersey
  • 813Racing
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »
Training evolves and it gets to the point of when is it cheating and when is it more advanced training? Do you draw the line at artificial chemical stimulants but organic is OK? Blood doping is what, withdrawing ones blood, putting nutrients into the blood and then  re-entering it back into the rider. This is what happens when you eat. You digest the food, it gets broken down and ends up as nutrients in the blood... So blood doping is a quicker delivery system. Is that not what vitamins are. A quicker delivery system. If you had to eat 6 oranges to get 1500 migs of Vitamin C that would take you  30 minutes. Take a Vitamin C pill and be done with it! Cheating! I think artificial  steriods, testosterone... should be illegal but natural forms are acceptable.
   The  frenchies ( I won't honor them with a capital letter) claim that artificial testosterone was found in one of his samples, but the protocol for handling his samples was not followed correctly. So that begs the question, are there members of the french media and willing french accomplices in Montreal ( where the testing was done I believe) that would conspire to discredit an American who has stolen there race from them. They have been suffering from being owned by the Americans for too long. I don't trust them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:41:01 AM by EllsRider »
" Not this time, Lance"

Offline chisel

• Yellow Jersey
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 07:39:05 PM »
dont buy french. >:(

Offline FACTORe

• Yellow Jersey
  • team - independent self supported
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »