Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Window Decals  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Ninja Master Cyclist
Window Decals
« on: May 26, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »
Just wanted to know how to get a hold of one of those nifty SWAMP window decals that ya'll sport on your vehicles.
It's not just fun, it's an addiction!

Offline Homer 2-Niner

• Hardtail Monkey
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • ride it rigid..
  • My Bike: ninER one9 rigid singleSPEED
Re: Window Decals
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 10:10:07 PM »
goto one of the group rides and ask Wes Eubanks for a decal. He'll even put the decal on your car or truck for free!!! 

just have to show up for a group ride.... tuesday or sunday.

-Bob
the world should ride a rigid singlespeed!

Offline KJ-Renegade

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 11:17:06 PM »
I've been wanting my decal for a while now, but you see I can only ride on Saturday. I was suppose to get it from a gentlemen with a brown Jeep Liberty but he didnt have any to give to me. So if anyway I can get it mailed to me?

Offline Marcel Aguirre

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »
That brown Liberty Jeep is Wes.  Sorry, you just have to catch him when he has them.  No worries, there are plenty of them.  You can also catch him tomorrow at the Boyette ride.  Saturdays at the workdays sometimes.

Offline KJ-Renegade

• Amateur Billy Goat
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
That brown Liberty Jeep is Wes.  Sorry, you just have to catch him when he has them.  No worries, there are plenty of them.  You can also catch him tomorrow at the Boyette ride.  Saturdays at the workdays sometimes.
I have no problem paypaling him $1.00 to sent an envelope and a stamp to send it to me. Let me know what I can do to accommodate Wes to make it easier for me to get the decal.

Offline Homer 2-Niner

• Hardtail Monkey
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • ride it rigid..
  • My Bike: ninER one9 rigid singleSPEED
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 11:13:06 PM »
I have no problem paypaling him $1.00 to sent an envelope and a stamp to send it to me. Let me know what I can do to accommodate Wes to make it easier for me to get the decal.

gotta get them from him..  he likes putting them on the vehicles himself.. sort of a right of passage into the club.

-Bob  ;)
the world should ride a rigid singlespeed!

Advertisement: