Author Topic: Where is Pandemonium?  (Read 3209 times)

Offline benjibbad

• Ninja Master Cyclist
    • MY Space
Where is Pandemonium?
« on: May 28, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »
I have been out there looking for this new trail and can't find it.  Where is it??
Pedal fast, Hit hard - pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars!!

Check out the Blog:
http://scifdps.blogspot.com/

Offline Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
Re: Where is Pandemonium?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 11:01:50 PM »
I have been out there looking for this new trail and can't find it.  Where is it??

It runs parallel, about half way, to the South AByss.  If you run the South Abyss then take the two track back towards the beginning of South Abyss you will see the entrance and sign to your right.

Offline SandPine

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • SS Bender
    • <b>SandPine's Ride Reports</b>
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 07:13:26 AM »
Benji,
What I and others have been doing to work this trail into our ride is to go half way on south Abyss.  Which happens to be about where the benches are.  From there, hang a left out to the double track road and another left easteward on that road.  Ride about 50 or 80 feet and you will see it on the right.  Last I was there (2 weeks), the sign was not up yet so hopefully it will be easier to spot it.  For now, where it ends you hang a left and you end up on east most side of the Abyss so you kind of start with the South Abyss again.

Offline Cyclopod

• First Bike
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
I'm very new to the club (haven't recieved my welcome package yet).  How do I get hold of a current version of the Boyette map?  It's been over a year and want to ride it out tomorrow.

Offline Harvey

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »
Send an email to the forum manager that you're a club member, who will upgrade your account. Then a couple of levels up from this forum, there's a maps forum. It's in there, and current except for Pandemonium and Sidewinder.

Pandemonium runs west-east south of the doubletrack along South Abyss. All the options are harder to the right and eventually re-join. At the end of Pandemonium make 2 quick rights to get to Sidewinder. It's about 3/4 mile out. Either take the singletrack out and back, or out one way on the doubletrack.

Enjoy!

Offline Cyclopod

• First Bike
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »
Send an email to the forum manager that you're a club member, who will upgrade your account. Then a couple of levels up from this forum, there's a maps forum. It's in there, and current except for Pandemonium and Sidewinder.

Pandemonium runs west-east south of the doubletrack along South Abyss. All the options are harder to the right and eventually re-join. At the end of Pandemonium make 2 quick rights to get to Sidewinder. It's about 3/4 mile out. Either take the singletrack out and back, or out one way on the doubletrack.

Enjoy!

Hi Harvey, thanks for the tip.  Where do I find the link to the forum manager (sorry I'm new here).

Offline Gregg

• Forum Moderator
  • Yellow Jersey
  • obsessed...............
  • My Bike: A Kouple of Kool Konas
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 11:12:09 PM »
if you look through the members, you will find the Forum Manager.