Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 04:47:16 PM] ProEdgeBiker: 2 yrs with the 32gb and and 15gb of iCloud has worked for me

[Today at 04:44:50 PM] ProEdgeBiker: I'm going from a 4s 3G to that. I'll be happy

[Today at 04:42:22 PM] BillT: finally a phone that I don't really have any issues with

[Today at 04:42:07 PM] BillT: at it also has sufficient memory and storage and has been very stable

[Today at 04:41:52 PM] BillT: i could really care less about processor speed as long as it is 'fast enough'...my current galaxy meets that criteria

[Today at 04:41:17 PM] BillT: I was put off by the size of the galaxy at first but mostly because it was too thin, after I put a case on it, it feels right

[Today at 04:39:18 PM] ProEdgeBiker: FYI - http://gizmodo.com/iphone-a7-chip-benchmarks-forget-the-specs-it-blows-e-1350717023

[Today at 04:39:13 PM] ProEdgeBiker: Bill, i could have gone anyway i wanted, there are even better deals out there for the S4, but im not fond of the size.

[Today at 04:32:01 PM] Rhyno: Droid maxx!!!! Droid does!!!!

[Today at 04:31:27 PM] BillT: samsung galaxy s4 > crapple

[Today at 04:28:44 PM] BillT: crapple sux, peb

[Today at 04:22:15 PM] Rhyno: I agree billlT

Author Topic: Looking for an asking price.  (Read 86 times)

Online project240zt

• SWAMP Club Member
  • First Bike
  • Favorite Trail: Dakota Ridge - Red Rocks Trail, Golden CO
  • My Bike: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Elite
Looking for an asking price.
« on: July 22, 2013, 12:31:00 PM »
I may be selling my 07 Specialized Hardrock and I am a little lost on what to ask for it. I have a lot of money in it and I know I am not getting it back, just curious how much I can get for it. Everything works perfectly and the frame is scratched but no dents or cracks anywhere. List of parts below:
07 hardrock medium
New 13 rockshox recon silver tk 100mm
09 Mavic crossland wheels tubless with 2.1 Nevegal up front and 2.1 New slant six on the back
Avid bb7's with SD 7 levers
X9 shifters and rear derailleur, xt front derailleur
Easton monkeybar
oury lock on grips
New Easton ea50 seatpost
Thompson elite x4 stem
wtb speed v saddle
stock crank set
Hope seatpost qr collar
Any Ideas?

Offline hygieneboy

• Cycling Sherpa
  • My Bike: .....is Sooooooooo Dirty !!!!!!
Re: Looking for an asking price.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »
$500 maybe? if you have a buyer looking for those parts, frame won't be worth much

Keep any parts you love and put budget parts on to replace since you'll never come close  to recouping the loss on investment