Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Tuesday Rides  (Read 865 times)

Offline 97Dustang

• First Bike
  • My Bike: Haro Flightline 29er
Tuesday Rides
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:52:23 AM »
I was wanting to meet up with you guys for the Tuesday ride but I'm not a member, is that okay?  And also I don't know where " the hole in the fence" entrance is

Offline PoserLowroad

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: Kona Carbon Race Hei Hei Supreme
Re: Tuesday Rides
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 08:48:45 AM »
I was wanting to meet up with you guys for the Tuesday ride but I'm not a member, is that okay?  And also I don't know where " the hole in the fence" entrance is

No need to be a member, get off the Fletcher exit of I-75, headed East. You will see the Trout Creek entrance immediately  to your left, if you look just past that up the hill to your right, that is hole in the fence.

Offline ProEdgeBiker .

• SUPPORTING OUR TRAILS By DONATING $30/yr for a SWAMP FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • *SPECIALIZED & SCOTT* My SWEATSHOP BOUTIQUES!
    • PROEDGEBIKER.COM
  • Favorite Trail: BOYETTE/P-TRAIL
  • My Bike: 650b SPECIALIZED EPIC & SCOTT FOIL 15
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 09:41:13 AM »

Offline bjdraw

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »
I rode the full loop yesterday and it is super muddy between 33 and 38. Too muddy to even be fun. If I could make it tonight, I'd def' skip it. There were also a few trailed closed signs (for prescribed burn) that I checked with the ranger on, he said they should've been removed already. Also, the section right next to the river near the Morris Bridge road bridge is completely under water -- that is only if you climb over the guardrail.

Offline 97Dustang

• First Bike
  • My Bike: Haro Flightline 29er
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 03:11:02 PM »
Okay, thanks for the heads up, saved me an hour drive out there.  I'll meet up with everyone next tues!

Offline Pariah

• Cycling Sherpa
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »
Pfft just ride roads they drain well mostly... ;D
WARNING  This document may contain technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2778, et seq.) or the Export Administration Act of 1979, as amended (Title 50, U.S.C., App. 2401 et seq.). Violation of these export laws are subject to criminal penalty

Offline bjdraw

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 10:23:06 AM »
Okay, thanks for the heads up, saved me an hour drive out there.  I'll meet up with everyone next tues!

Oh man, sorry. I meant to skip that section, the rest was in great shape (mostly).

Advertisement: