SWAMP Mountain Bike Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Shout Box

[History] [Commands]

[Today at 11:13:31 AM] FACTORe: so I have the fitness to take the mtb corners and obsticles faster than my ability to ride that sort of stuff

[Today at 11:14:01 AM] FACTORe: so I have plateaud mtbing

[Today at 11:16:13 AM] Scott: you need to take the NI "U don't have to crash " class

[Today at 11:16:23 AM] Scott: LOL

[Today at 11:42:07 AM] FACTORe: I am teaching a new class - "you don't have to puke to ride 100 miles"

[Today at 11:44:04 AM] Scott: that will be very popular

[Today at 11:47:38 AM] FACTORe: I might be the best rider in the state at not puking while doing centuries

[Today at 11:48:15 AM] FACTORe: I always race my imagination and win without puking - FACTORe really impresses me some times

[Today at 11:50:31 AM] FACTORe: Scott - you are the first rider that inspired me to want to ride shirtless

[Today at 11:51:01 AM] FACTORe: FACTORe needs to work more on his amazing body a little more b4 I can ride shirtless though

[Today at 12:01:57 PM] Scott: I hate shirts

[Today at 12:03:44 PM] Scott: I am trying to figure out how to ride with no pants, but can't get past the no chamois gimmick

Advanced search  

News:

Alafia Fat Tire Festival (Nov 6-9, 2009) Event registration for 2009 is open!  Information here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alafia Riding Video - Some SWAMPers on it  (Read 690 times)

SandPine

• Ride Guide
  • Yellow Jersey
  • SS Bender
Alafia Riding Video - Some SWAMPers on it
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »
Plese move this thread to the videos thread we had going.  I couldn't find it....

At the last club ride we had in Alafia, there was a guy taking video.  Since we were right along with them, we also got filmed.  I have asked him for the clip on the drop of Bridges since he didn't include them.  His name is Mike Sterling a.k.a PRODUKT13.  At the start of the video, he show the spot where he wipped out while filming it.  A little bit after that, the SWAMP group led by Rick Knight come thru.  Rick and looks like Kenny or Barry behind him get some nice air on the little drop.  Nikki come throug and she is a STUD!!!  She gets over 5 inches of air easily.  Then the clubmsy SandPine comes behind her and attempts but only getting about 2-3 inches and lands on the bump/root to the left eating the dirt like a big sack of potatoes screeming... LMAO....  Yea go ahead, get some laughs in....  I will have to go back and practice my jumps more.  At least to make them look like Nikki's...

Here is the video.  Click the Play icon to view.
Alafia

Add to My Profile
| More Videos
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 01:11:13 PM by Kevan »

ROCKgardener

• Amatuer Billy Goat
  • TEAM MUTANT
Re: Alafia Riding Video - Some SWAMPers on it
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »
kick arse vid... i've got one from north creek also... i should post...
just ride the drop.....go fast...if anything gets in your way...TURN!

slowfatguy

• SWAMPer
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
I'll admit, I LOL'd. :D
Jason.
Garry says I get a trail building star!

KJ-Renegade

• Amatuer Billy Goat
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
The video came out pretty good!! That section of north creek is my favorite as well cause I always like pulling  little backside kick over that jump. :D
CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE PAGE!!: http://www.myspace.com/florida_gearheads

Gregg

• Global Moderator
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Crazed Bunny with limited traction on leaves.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:14:16 PM »
Marcel,

That was great! The good part of that spot is that the ground is soft..... ;D   HMMM how do I know that.
"You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire. Once the flame begins to catch, the wind will blow it higher"

SandPine

• Ride Guide
  • Yellow Jersey
  • SS Bender
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 08:13:01 AM »
It was soft but I sure made it shake like an earth quake when I felt on it...  LMAO....  Specially after only getting 2-3 inches of air... geezzz I better keep my wheels on the ground more often.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 19 queries.