Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Ranking the Black Diamond Trails  (Read 620 times)

Offline Osco

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
  • I fall well
  • Favorite Trail: Boyette, All of It :P
  • My Bike: Scott Spark 760
Re: Ranking the Black Diamond Trails
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 07:04:10 PM »
When everything is right, the sun and stars are all lined up, I can Leave the Scrub's parking lot, do the sst.
then right before Loch Ness I stop and stretch with warmed up legs, (Never Ever Stretch cold muscles), I do a two to three minute stretch, no more. Then I ride, Loch Ness, Upper Loch, West Meadow Lower,, I bypass Baby Nessie But I continue on to  Inner Loch Ness, then Up to Vista,
On to the Other west Meadow and All of Spider,,,
Then I Rest ON the bike going to Gator pit, then Golf Cart, I rest again on the bike riding that easy trail on the little ridge to Mt Boyette,   I take the new very cool link Into Canyon.

When I reach the gate to North Abyss, I am toast.......... I get off the bike and take ten,
Next I turn north on the two track and go around to Serpentine, then to Sidewinder for a full break at the tables at the Ridgeline exit....
Here I do a full cool down.

At this point my workout is over and I'm rested. I turn south along the fence to woods trail, I take a left on the tail of East medow and on to Red Shirt. I go as fast and as hard as I can non stop,,hopefully all the way to my Pick up truck and my Ice cold,,, Gatorade yeah that's it....
Beer ? me ! Nawww not me :P

That's my favorite route.

I only quad In at first light,, had a few close call head on's, I don't like two way trails much. Almost got hit twice by Hi-Speed racers at Alafia..
I put a guy In the weeds in the quads once,,, I was not going that fast.. Hey I've been put in the weeds myself ,,

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:12:11 PM by Martin Davis »
"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live."-
Mark Twain

Advertisement: