Invest in Your Favorite Bike Trails, join our membership
The best protection against unfair land closures to mountain bicyclists is by joining a local bike club that is committed to working with land managers and other users to build, maintain and protect trail systems. We know from experience that bicyclists can safely share the trails with other users. We know that bikes need not damage trails or negatively impact resources. It is responsible riders and responsible clubs that make those facts a reality in any riding area. The challenge is uniting the individual riders into a group with common goals, a group with the power and authority to influence decisions on land access. We are constantly working toward this goal with land managers in and around the Tampa and Central Florida areas.
By joining SWAMP membership, you offer your voice to help influence decisions that impact your trail riding!
To improve Club-wide communication of Trail conditions, ride-sharing, and other real-time information, the Club sponsors an e-Group where our membership can share information. We also provide open Message Forums. You'll have extra access as a Member!!
SWAMP Club membership benefits include:
- A subscription to our mailed newsletter with information relevant to our off-road community
- Access to our private Yahoo! e-mail group
- Support our trail building and maintenance in Florida.
- Access to member-only boards and topics on our SWAMP message forums
- Discounts for parts and supplies from many local area bike shops
- Access to week long out-of-state bicycling vacation trips
- Direct access to mountain bikers of all riding skill levels
SWAMP spends about $10,000 to $20,000 per year on trails and trail maintenance. (We spent about $28,000 just building trails like Ridgeline at Balm Boyette Scrub Preserve).
Join SWAMP membership now! Click here to subscribe online and help us support Florida mountain bike trails.
You may also support Florida mountain bike trails without joining SWAMP membership by making a donation via the button below (you select the amount) or by joining us on trail workdays.
Thank You for your support of some of the best mountain bike trails in Florida!