Alafia River State Park FTF
November 9 - 12, 2017
South of Brandon, Florida
Support the SWAMP Mountain Bike Club during 3-days of off-road adventure at Alafia and Boyette.
Sponsorship Registration has Closed.
Call: 813-966-0740 Susan Williams
Login to verify or update your SWAMP Dashboard.
Our SWAMP NEWSLETTER reaches over 900 members.
Levels of Support & Advertising
All sponsorship levels have the option of participating in the Vendors’ Village and receive the following benefits for your donation. Discounted event meal tickets are available for all sponsor levels.
Green - $200.00
- 1 year business card ad in newsletters
- Marketing material-SWAG in our bag!
Black Diamond - $400.00
- Level Blue benefits Plus...
- Sponsor logo on the official event T-Shirt
In order to properly process your sponsorship we will need payment and or donations by October 15th
SWAMP Membership Entitlements
Guided Sunday rides in each of our signature parks.
Guided night rides at Croom & Balm Boyette
Monthly urban social rides.
We hold two major fundraising events with over 350 attendees
- Fat Tire Festival every November at Alafia State Park
- 35/50 mile off road challenge every February at Croom (Withlacoochee Forest)
- Group trips throughout the U.S.
- Skills classes to increase personal riding abilities.
SWAMP builds and maintains trail systems in the following parks:
- Alafia River State Park
- Balm Boyette Scrub Preserve
- Wilderness Park
- Croom (Withlacoochee Forest)
- Starkey Park
Your financial support helps provide the necessary equipment and materials to build and maintain sustainable trails that are safe for bikers, hikers and runners in our community.
Ready to Sponsor?
- One phone call: 813-966-0740 Susan Williams
- Sponsorship Registration has Closed
- Event is rain or shine so plan accordingly.
- The park gate will be locked during the night so re-entry may not be possible during these hours.
For more information E-mail questions to: Events at SWAMPClub dot org