Lynne and I (Dan) had a great time at the festival this weekend.
For those wondering:
- I was known as John for a bit on Saturday
- I was the first judge volunteer for the crit race
- Lynne was the one to break her saddle on the Bridges trail
- we both rode mostly with FJ (aka Kim)
- I was riding the green Santa Cruz Heckler with the giraffe horn that broke off at Bridges
- Lynne was riding the 29er Gary Fisher SuperCaliber
The food was great. Good people to ride with with. Good band. Lots of friendly people/dogs.
Lynne wishes to point out: there is no relation between the quatity of great food consumed and her broken saddle (which occurred Saturday afternoon).