Author Topic: Boyette Workday Tomorrow  (Read 2890 times)

Online Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
Boyette Workday Tomorrow
« on: February 08, 2008, 07:53:19 AM »
Hey folks - It's the second Saturday of the month and we'll be looking for volunteers to help with trail maintenance at Boyette and to get us ready for next months start of the newest section.  RSVP if you can make it so we have a head count for lunch and the work to plan for.  We meet at 8:45 in the parking lot and shuttle out to the trails at 9:00.

Garry

Offline CrazyWhiteGuy

• Cycling Sherpa
  • Caution: May cause temporary blindness
Re: Boyette Workday Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »
Count me in.
Any new trail cutting or just basic fixing up?
Riding a Kona FireMountain with a Manitou Black

Online Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:46:54 PM »
Count me in.
Any new trail cutting or just basic fixing up?

Both

Offline MT

• Clipless Mountain Goat
  • The rider formerly known as mtbker1224
    • Escape the Daily Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 02:57:04 PM »
Hey Garry,

Luis Martinez here. What about my hard work this past Saturday? Don't I get any love? ;D Seriously, I just wanted to make sure you had my name down for the Volunteer hours. I,m the fellow who worked with Tim G. all morning.

It was a real enjoyeable experience; not to mention way cool seeing what new trails Boyette has in store for us in the near future. It was my first time volunteering, but I plan to do a lot more in the future.

Adios

Online Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 10:21:45 PM »
Hey Garry,

Luis Martinez here. What about my hard work this past Saturday? Don't I get any love? ;D Seriously, I just wanted to make sure you had my name down for the Volunteer hours. I,m the fellow who worked with Tim G. all morning.

It was a real enjoyeable experience; not to mention way cool seeing what new trails Boyette has in store for us in the near future. It was my first time volunteering, but I plan to do a lot more in the future.

Adios

Hey Louis,
Tim has the names and hours, so I will have to get them from him soon to log everyone in.  He should be posting a thank you e-mail soon for the volunteers who showed up.  You're right, the new stuff going in at Boyette will prove to be fun trails.  I can't wait until it's all finished and we get to ride it like we stole it.