Author Topic: Fabric trail maps: Who has them available for purchase?  (Read 552 times)

Offline hygieneboy

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: is soooooo dirty!!!!
Fabric trail maps: Who has them available for purchase?
« on: May 15, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »
I got the last Swamp newsletter and it had a little snippet on fabric trail maps and listed local retailers.

I visited a few stores listed as retailers.

I went to Chainwheel Drive( both locations, Clearwater/Palm Harbor): they had no idea at either location what I was talking about so I had the owner inquire to Swamp.

I visited University Bikes on Fletcher in Tampa: they said they had a few for shop use only and none would be available for sale.

I visited Bike Outfitters in Seminole: They had Wilderness Parks, Alafia and Croom. I still need Boyette (and Santos if they make one?)

Kudos to the person/s involved with fabric maps because I think they awesome! I was just  interested in completing my collection and wanted to know where to get them.  ;)

Offline fishindaddy

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
  • My Bike: Opie
Re: Fabric trail maps: Who has them available for purchase?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »
My question last week.  Here is Wes's email reply.

"Rick Knight is our 'jersey guy', and he is at most Sunday rides. We sell them at cost, which is 50 bucks.

Both Rick and I have maps, and the set of 4 is $15."

Online Darrinw2001

• At least this is a Healthy Obsession, right?
  • SWAMP Club Member
  • Yellow Jersey
  • Current Ride: 2009 Giant Trance X3
    • Trips for Kids Tampa Home Page
  • My Bike: Current Ride: 2009 Giant Trance X3
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 01:36:21 PM »
they really need to sell these and the jersey and a t-shirt on the website... I have Alafia, Boyette and Croom.. Santos is not a SWAMP trail...
Please Help Trips for Kids Tampa!
Visit www.mtbyouthride.org to see how!

Offline Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 02:18:37 PM »
...I visited a few stores listed as retailers.

I went to Chainwheel Drive( both locations, Clearwater/Palm Harbor): they had no idea at either location what I was talking about so I had the owner inquire to Swamp.
    **** I went to Clearwater CWD and offered them with their own logo on them.  The manager said     they would think about.  Never heard from them again.

I visited University Bikes on Fletcher in Tampa: they said they had a few for shop use only and none would be available for sale.
    **** Guess that's their call.  We had some made with their logo on them.

I visited Bike Outfitters in Seminole: They had Wilderness Parks, Alafia and Croom. I still need Boyette (and Santos if they make one?)
    **** Adam ordered some at the end of the year. It's up to him when he wants to order more.

Kudos to the person/s involved with fabric maps because I think they awesome! I was just  interested in completing my collection and wanted to know where to get them.  ;)
    **** You can always get them through SWAMP either at the Sunday rides or pre arranged with Wes     or Rick at one of the other club functions.

Offline hygieneboy

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Clipless Mountain Goat
  • My Bike: is soooooo dirty!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »
Cool, thanks

Offline JamesinIT

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Amateur Billy Goat
  • My Bike: Specialized Hard Rock Sport Disk 29er
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »
AJ's Bikes and Boards had some for Boyette about two weeks ago. I thought about picking one up myself but forgot!