SWAMP Community Forums
March 02, 2008, 12:44:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: Alafia Trail Map available to SWAMPers!
The November 2006 trail map, which includes North Creek phase 2, is available in the Alafia Trail Map section under Alafia River State Park trails.  You must be a SWAMP Club Member to gain access to these additional boards.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WT50-Ididaride-Croom 50 tshirt  (Read 49 times)
Garry
Global Moderator
Ninja Master Cyclist

« on: February 20, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »

For those who did the three endurance rides this year I have designed a t-shirt listing the three "Triple Crowns" starting with WT50.  Sorry, didn't make it to San Felasco so didn't make one with that.

If you want one I can have a batch of 25 of them printed up at a cost of $8.00 each in your size; white shirt.  (Small to X-Large.)

Let me know.

Garry
treadlight
Pinoy MTBer
SWAMPer
Cycling Sherpa

ssrigid29erposer whoneedsknees nostandingup

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:55:52 AM »

For those who did the three endurance rides this year I have designed a t-shirt listing the three "Triple Crowns" starting with WT50.  Sorry, didn't make it to San Felasco so didn't make one with that.

If you want one I can have a batch of 25 of them printed up at a cost of $8.00 each in your size; white shirt.  (Small to X-Large.)

Let me know.

Garry

One medium plz..

Morisson

"When you earnestly believe you can compensate for lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there is no end to what you can't do"-----------Anonymous
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: