Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Trail Maps for Alafia, Boyette Scrub, Croom and Wilderness Park  (Read 6339 times)

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
    • SWAMP Mountain Bike Club
Trail Maps for Alafia, Boyette Scrub, Croom and Wilderness Park
« on: October 16, 2006, 10:16:37 AM »
We have added the Trail Maps for Alafia and Boyette Scrub to the forums. *

Please remember to login to the forums to view the boards with trail maps.

Trail maps are available on this site as a courtesy to SWAMP Mountain Bike Club members.  Your access level must be SWAMPer or greater in order to view the trail maps on this site.

Visit the Join page for more information about becoming a SWAMP member.

* These map topics are available to SWAMPers. (That is, SWAMP Club members)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:39:28 PM by Forum Manager, Reason: Updated information »
Are you a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member? Ride Guide?
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
Re: Trail Maps for Alafia, Boyette Scrub, Croom and Wilderness Park
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 04:44:09 PM »
We have the following mountain bike Trail Maps available for SWAMP Mountain Bike Club members. *

Please remember your profile must indicate you are a SWAMPer on the forums. See the bottom tag line of this message for instructions.

If you are logged in as a SWAMPer click the appropriate link below:

Alafia River State Park trail map (This map version includes phase 3 of the North Creek trail.)

Boyette Scrub trail map

Croom trail map

Wilderness Park trail map links

* These map topics are available to SWAMPers. (That is, SWAMP Mountain Bike Club members)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:41:58 PM by Forum Manager, Reason: Updated Links »
If so, use the Personal Message link to the left, under my name, to send me a PM about upgrading your forum account to SWAMPer or Ride Guide!
Please remember to include your first and last name and when or how you joined SWAMP.

Offline Forum Manager

• Administrator
  • Ninja Master Cyclist
  • Use the big ring!
Re: Trail Maps for Alafia and Boyette Scrub Added to the SWAMP forums
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:42:41 PM »
If you are a SWAMP Mountain Bike Club member and do not have access to the trail maps please use the Personal Message link to the left under my name. Let us know your real name too.

(You will need to be logged in to send a message)

Advertisement: