SWAMP Community Forums
June 09, 2008, 07:06:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: Try our live Chat function.  Click the Chat menu button and wait for other users to enter the room.  Log in to the Forum to see the Chat button.

Forum Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of country visitor looking for a pick up ride  (Read 180 times)
Garry
Global Moderator
Ninja Master Cyclist

« on: March 29, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »

Anybody can help this guy out?  E-mail him and welcome him to our area if you can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Schoffelen, Emile [mailto:emile.schoffelen@medtronic.com]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:25 AM
To: rideguide@swampclub.org
Subject: [Web] Ride Guide Info

Hi,
 My name is Emile Schoffelen and I am a fanatic mountainbiker in The Netherlands.
I will  visit the USA, Tampa area the 4th and 5th of april.
 I saw that you have some nice trials in the area.
Is it possible to rent a decent mopuntainbike somewhere in the vicinity of a trail e.g. Alafai river state park.
 And or do you have a ride planned the 4th in the afternoon / evening or the 5th where I could join?Huh

PS. This is me and my bike, and me in action.

Thanks for your reply,
 Kind regards,
 Emile
 [CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records. To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: