Hard to imagine anything on that DH bike would break on any of our local trails. I think you take the hammer to it while no one is looking so that you have an excuse to buy the latest parts and spend the weeknights installing them.
Wait a second, did I just expose myself?
Husband: I have to spend $120 on a new derailleur because I broke my old one....see it here in pieces sweety.
Wife: Well I guess that bike keeps you in shape and healthy so we'll have to just work it into the budget.
Husband: I have to spend $120 on a new derailleur because everyone else in the Swamp club has the new model.
Wife: Looks like you need to put in some extra hours at work then honey.
- Broke Kalloy seat post at the saddle mount
- Broke Specialized BG2 sport saddle rail in half
- Broke "x" compression cartridge in 888 (don't know if this was here or at Santos)
- Bent over my left LX brake lever
- Broke short cage SRAM X9 rear derailleur in 3 pieces...
- Broke (2) chains...pieced them back together with SRAM gold links
- Broke a large branch off in my spokes and have a partially bent spoke now
- Don't forget bent Blackspire Badger FR crank (crash replacing soon)
- Bent top shock mount bolt
- Broke "x" compression cartridge in 888 (don't know if this was here or at Alafia)
Thankfully I don't have a wife/gf to answer to yet, so I just break things for shiz and giggles....lol Though I should provide the disclaimer that as a child, I use to chew on hot wheel cars and had/have the touch for breaking anything I come in contact with...**Back on topic...no I haven't heard about the Park PCS 11, but I am looking into stands myself. So I will let you know.**