Author Topic: Boyette Workday Saturday  (Read 1058 times)

Online Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
Boyette Workday Saturday
« on: May 04, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »
The scheduled second Saturday of the month workday at Boyette is this Saturday the 9th.

This past week the new entrance to Ridgeline and Corkscrew were worked so it's not likely that we will have to do anything in there.

What we do have is two-way status of Spider Berm and West Meadow to build.  This won't be particularly difficult to do with only a couple of bench cuts here and there to do.  Mostly clearing a path to make rideable and cutting up some fallen trees.  It will add to the cool factor of these trails and allow you to cruise each direction with no fear of a head on with another rider. 

Obviously with the previous discussion, it takes bodies to come out and make this happen.  What 12 to 20 people can do is hugely different from what 2 or 3 people can do. 

Let us know that you will be there. 
;D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 02:56:34 PM by Garry »

Online ClintonRH

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Cycling Sherpa
Re: Boyette Workday Saturday
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 11:17:05 PM »
I'll be there and I won't be late this time. Helps that I've been out to Boyette a few times at this point so there will be no surprises on the actual travel time being significantly longer than Google's estimate.

Online Garry

• SWAMP Club Advisor
  • Yellow Jersey
    • http://garrybikes.blogspot.com/
Re: Boyette Workday Saturday
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »
We could still use a few more hands for this Saturdays workday at Balm-Boyette.  We have a couple of projects to do that will likely get done this weekend with a few more volunteers.

Lets get together and do what SWAMP does best - groom and build trails.

I need to know how many are coming so food and tools can be on hand, and to be able to plan the workday.

Thanks!

Garry