Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: Tour Divide Talk - GO!  (Read 4703 times)

Offline SandPine

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
Re: Tour Divide Talk - GO!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »
so that is what is like to push your bike through snow covered trail at minute 13.  Is already melting too... can't image what it would be like when the snow is much higher and 100% ground coverage...

Offline SandPine

• Yellow Jersey
  • I'llUseYou4SandBags
Re: Tour Divide Talk - GO!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 08:34:16 AM »
Okay... I am going to start winding down the TD talks since not many of you... well... will be soon talking about the ... TDF instead...   ;D

I just thought I would pass a few more things along if you are still reading this and keeping track.  One of the girl riders on the SOBO gc is keeping track of her everyday encounters on her blog.  Very interesting reading since she writes a blog update everyday along with pictures.  Sort of the the stop and enjoy the scenery while still ride to your daily limit end challenges kind of a write up.  Very interesting perspective of the TD from a female rider.  Enjoy...

http://www.observatori.ca/ (Tori Fahey)

Lastly... We have seen several pictures of the SOBO grand start in Canada and a few videos.  Thought I would post a picture of the NOBO grand start in Mexican border.  The only one missing on the pic is the Naked Indian  :( ...  But here it is:

Advertisement: