Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Author Topic: I have Site 6 Thursday - Sunday if anyone wants to get there early for the FTF  (Read 172 times)

Offline JyJy

• SWAMP Club Member
  • First Bike
  • Favorite Trail: North Creek
  • My Bike: Motobecane Phantom trail DS
Wife and I will have a pop up on the pad.  Other than a buddy who shows up on Friday with a tent, there's plenty of room for extra tents.
We'll be there at 3pm Thursday to set up if anyone wants to get a jumpstart on the weekend.  😎

Luc Nicolet

Offline Eor731

• Non Club Member
  • First Bike
We were planning to go to the FTF and now the registration is closed for me and my friend have no tickets. Is there any way we can pay you to keep a tent in your site from Friday to Sunday or whatever your open too.

Call me if you can Erick 305-788-2801

Offline ApolloMike

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
We were planning to go to the FTF and now the registration is closed for me and my friend have no tickets. Is there any way we can pay you to keep a tent in your site from Friday to Sunday or whatever your open too.

Call me if you can Erick 305-788-2801

Erick,

You will need FTF tickets to get to the camp area. There are plenty for sale on this forum, look around, just hit those sellers up. Or buy day tickets, and crash in a hotel.

Offline ApolloMike

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
Wife and I will have a pop up on the pad.  Other than a buddy who shows up on Friday with a tent, there's plenty of room for extra tents.
We'll be there at 3pm Thursday to set up if anyone wants to get a jumpstart on the weekend.  😎

Luc Nicolet

My jumpstart starts Wednesday.

Offline JyJy

• SWAMP Club Member
  • First Bike
^^
Nice!

Offline JyJy

• SWAMP Club Member
  • First Bike
So it looks like the park is going to enforce the two camping "units" per site rule this year.  What a way to kill a festival atmosphere.  Maybe that's their point?  😠

Offline ApolloMike

• SWAMP Club Member
  • Huffy Rider
So it looks like the park is going to enforce the two camping "units" per site rule this year.  What a way to kill a festival atmosphere.  Maybe that's their point?  😠

Crazy, but that is what they are saying. If you have a big enough tent or RV, 8 people per site also. The Park Manager, this is his first full year of dealing with the FTF, as last year was pretty much all hashed out by the time he took over the park. A few other rules that have been lightly enforced, he made sure SWAMP knew about this time around.

Advertisement: