So far we have 9 volunteers for the workday at Boyette this Saturday.
We could certainly use more help, so come on out and be a part of the resurrection and new found trail designs of Balm-Boyette. This trail system has become a mountain-bikers destination instead of just another trail to ride thanks to the many hours of SWAMP volunteers.
With the help of volunteers like you folks we can finish these trails and bring them up to a relatively easy maintainable condition. We are almost there!!
Here's what needs to be done this Saturday - please help out if you can:
• We need people to trim back overgrowth of the miles of existing trails.
• We need people to repair a couple of sections of the newly opened SWAMP THING.
• We need people with picks and shovels to fix the bypass and soon to be entrance to GARRY'S LOOP.
• We need people to swing some pick mattocks and shovels to start the construction of GARRY'S LOOP.
• We need people to finalize the entrance into the East Meadow from the WOODS TRAIL.
As you can see this will take several groups of folks to be in different areas at once, or a handful of people scurrying around to do everything. One of those options sounds easier than the other doesn't it?
Please come on out and help make this an easier and quicker project for all.
RSVP so lunch and beverage can be ordered and so the workday can be planned.
Thank you in advance,