I was once a Clyde and decided to lose weight, and realize now how stupid it was. You think weight loss is hard, then try becoming a Clyde.
Here is how I was able to go from 160 lbs to my current weight of 235 lbs.
1. Stress is your friend. Surround yourself with it.
2. Spend long periods of time inactive. exercise is no longer in your vocabulary.
3. Eat! Remember food is your friend! Try to eat as much and as often. You want everyone in the house scared that you might eat them.
4. Go slow, and be patient. It took me almost a year to achieve these results.
5. Finally, stick with it. Don't become frustrated. Always remember the day will come when none of your clothes will fit, and you will never see your toes again among other things. Plus, woman love Clydes!