November 4th, 5th and 6th 2016
Alafia River State Park FTF
South of Brandon, Florida
Support the SWAMP Mountain Bike Club during 3-days of off-road adventure at Alafia and Boyette.
Call: 813-546-5043 Gena Schaffer OR
Register Sponsorship Here until October 30, 2016 11:59 pm
Our SWAMP NEWSLETTER reaches over 900 members.
Levels of Support & Advertising
All sponsorship levels have the option of participating in the Vendors’ Village and receive the following benefits for your donation. Discounted event meal tickets are available for all sponsor levels.
Green - $200.00
- 1 year business card ad in newsletters
- Marketing material-SWAG in our bag!
Blue - $300.00
- Level Green benefits Plus...
- We will display your sponsor banner at the event
- Your SWAG in our bag! (Value applied to fee)
- We will display your sponsor provided banner on banner row
Black Diamond - $400.00
- Level Blue benefits Plus...
- Sponsor logo on the official event T-Shirt
SWAMP Membership Entitlements
Guided Sunday rides in each of our signature parks.
Guided night rides at Croom & Balm Boyette
Monthly urban social rides.
We hold two major fundraising events with over 350 attendees
- Fat Tire Festival every November at Alafia State Park
- 35/50 mile off road challenge every February at Croom (Withlacoochee Forest)
- Group trips throughout the U.S.
- Skills classes to increase personal riding abilities.
SWAMP builds and maintains trail systems in the following parks:
- Alafia River State Park
- Balm Boyette Scrub Preserve
- Wilderness Park
- Croom (Withlacoochee Forest)
- Starkey Park
Your financial support helps provide the necessary equipment and materials to build and maintain sustainable trails that are safe for bikers, hikers and runners in our community.
Ready to Sponsor?
- One phone call: 813-546-5043 Gena Schaffer
Festival headquarters (registration, meals, and entertainment) will be located in the camping area of the Alafia River State Park. Use the main park entrance. Only registered attendees with event tickets will be allowed into the event areas.
The registration fee includes two-nights’ camping in Alafia River State Park. SWAMP has reserved the entire campground Friday and Saturday nights. However, each RV space may be shared with another RV or Trailer. No Friday / Saturday reservations, first-come first-served. Campers staying over Thursday night who are registered for the event may be asked to move to another location on Friday. Campers from Thursday night without event tickets will be asked to leave the park Friday morning.
Participants wishing motel accommodations must make their own arrangements.
The following are located at an I-75 interchange, approximately 20 minutes from the festival.
Brandon- at I-75 & SR-60
Best Western- 813-621-5555
Comfort Suites- 813-630-4444
La Quinta- 813-643-0574
Ruskin/Sun City exit at SR-464
Holiday Inn Express- 877-466-9111
- Event is rain or shine so plan accordingly.
- Camp sites are all shared with Tents, only ONE RV or ONE Trailer and on a first come, first served basis. The campground will be full.
- The park gate will be locked during the night so re-entry may not be possible during these hours.
For more information E-mail questions to: Events at SWAMPClub dot org